Research suggests that while most companies stress the importance of turning data into actionable insight, less than a quarter feel their company is successful at doing this. A large portion of our local businesses are not treating their own data as an asset. See where are you in your data maturity by answering these questions:
- Is your data accessible and structured for consumption/use?
- Do you use data/metrics in your decision making or in your day-to-day processes?
- Is data insight democratized across the business?
- Do you view your data as an asset to your organization?
- Do you have a consolidated, secure, and shared data analytics environment to be used across the business for all employees and stakeholders.
Key topics include:
- Practical steps to evaluate your current level of data maturity and where opportunity exists to make better use of your data
- The key tasks involved in executing a project that will set you off on the right path to getting actionable insights out of your data
- A look under the hood of Microsoft PowerBI as a self-service business intelligence tool to get you started
- Premier Restoration’s perspective into their ongoing journey to becoming a data driven business, with various uses cases stemming from this initiative.
Director, BI & Performance